Tuesday 18 September 2012

REVIEW: THE BODY SHOP MOROCCAN ROSE BODY BUTTER



The Body Shop sells some of the most amazing products in the world. This is a fact. During my recent splurge on their site during the 'spend £5 and get 35% off with free body butter' offer the brand was running I picked this Moroccan Rose Body Butter as my freebie (normally £12.50 - hello bargain!).


I am obsessed with anything relating to Morocco so this was obviously going to be my choice from the outset. I've been using it every day since it arrived last week. It's a little thinner than Body Butters usually come - almost a hybrid between a lotion and a butter, if truth be told. This isn't a problem though - it means that the product will last longer and go further in my opinion, which makes it better value for money.


The scent isn't overly strong. It's just the right amount to allow it to linger but not to over-bear. I don't like floral scents but for Moroccan roses I will make an exception. It sinks into the skin beautifully and leaves it feeling well moisturised, soft and supple. I may actually run out of it very soon I'm using that much of it. Any chance of another great offer like the one I got this with Body Shop?

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks/sounds amazing. I love love love Rose scent ! :)

    LIQUORICE Blog

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its very lovely - I want another tub in case I run out! xxx

      Delete
  2. it sounds lovely just by the name! I love their body butters! theyre amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - I really need to try and sample more of them! The Body Shop has such incredible products it's hard to choose! xxx

      Delete
  3. I love this! The Ro's Argan Body Conditioner is fab too from Lush but a bit on the pricey side x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I've never heard of that one. I may have to investigate it! Thanks for the tip :) xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.