Friday 21 September 2012

REVIEW: PURE INSTANT RADIANCE HOT CLOTH CLEANSER



So it's not the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser but it was the closest dupe I could get with the vouchers I had left over. I've wanted to try one of these cleansers for a while now - everyone raves about them as the best thing for skin and how they can't imagine using them blah blah blah. Does this one live up to the hype?


Pure Instant Radiance Hot Cloth Cleanser is a minimum of 95% natural ingredients whilst also containing camelina oil, starflower oil, chamomile, geranium and petitgrain. It's paraben free with no mineral oils and no silicones - perfect for those among us that want only the best as part of our daily skincare routine.


The bottle has a dispenser head for hygiene (although it takes a few pumps to get enough product out for my vast plains of face), it lathers up slightly on the skin but not too much, is gentle, smells strongly herbal and soothes whilst it cleanses. When it's time to rinse the product off, the muslin cloth that comes with the cleanser is then run under hot water (whatever your comfort level for 'hot' is) before, in circular polishing motions, the product is removed.


I like this cleanser a lot - as cleansers go. I wasn't a fan of the muslin cloth being so bleached so after the first use I switched to using my Moonies instead. My skin was left feeling very smooth afterwards but I wouldn't say 'radiant'. It was bright and clear but then any good cleanser should have that effect really. 


The bottom line is that it's a good product and I enjoy using it. I will use it until it runs out. I will, however, be on the look out to try other hot cloth cleansers after this though so unless I don't find anything else that I prefer I won't be repurchasing this one.


Pure Instant Radiance Hot Cloth Cleanser is £9.50 and available at Marks and Spencer.

6 comments:

  1. I have this at home ready to use. I'm currently using the Pai hot cloth cleanser. I can recommend the Le Belle cream cleanser and of course, Liz Earle C&P.
    I'm interested in trying the Emma Hardie Moringa Balm cleanser too as a change to creams :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thanks Andy - I will have to look into those. The La Belle cleanser might just be the thing I try next :) xxx

      Delete
    2. It is lovely. I have a 20% discount code 'PRINCE', if you want to try it. Runs out the end of the month though :(

      Delete
  2. I really want to try a moonies cloth. Great review :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're fab - you really get hold of them :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I tried the Liz Earle one and HATED it, the muslin cloth was particularly bad, like an awful scratchy rag, eww! I definitely wouldn't use the cloth on my eyes despite them saying it can be used to remove eye makeup! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.