Sunday 2 September 2012

REVIEW: SUPERDRUG OWN BRAND DRY SHAMPOO



I am an ardent Batiste advocate so having run out my usual product I've had to turn my attention to these cans that have been lurking around my bedroom and bathroom unused and unloved for a while now. At £1.99 each they're cheaper than my preference but cheap doesn't always mean cheerful.


The packaging is rather nice with the swirls and the faces (not shown here but trust me - it looks pretty) but I just don't like the product. The spray, when brushed out of the hair, leaves it feeling grainy. I also feel like there is no shine to my hair either as it leaves it looking completely matte and shine free. The scents are good - I especially like 'Floating On A Breeze' but after I brush my hair the scent fades dramatically.


Meh. I will continue to use them as I need a dry shampoo to hand all the time but I still prefer Batiste.


Have you tried any of the Superdrug Dry Shampoo range?
What do you think of them?
Let me know - all comments loved and appreciated!

5 comments:

  1. I don't like Superdrugs dry shampoo either, batiste is the best! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried out the Superdrug ones too and agree about them feeling grainy! Not a fan x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was expecting better from them I think but meh, at least its better than greasy manky hair haha - grainy is awful though! xxx

      Delete
  3. Leaves my hair greasier than when I started. Not happy... and I bought 3 bottles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.