Thursday 13 September 2012

REVIEW: GINVERA GREEN TEA EXFOLIATING MARVEL GEL






STOP THE PRESS! THIS PRODUCT IS INCREDIBLE! GINVERA GREEN TEA MARVEL IS MY NEW MUST HAVE SKINCARE PRODUCT!


I was dubious about trying this when it came through in my She Said Beauty September box. I know that green tea has been cited in many products as having lots of great properties that keep antioxidants at bay and prevent lots of nasty things happening to skin (allegedly) but a gel that is rubbed on dry, apparently eliminates black heads, exfoliates and leaves skin super soft at the same time? Oh I forgot to mention it apparently contains a formula that allows moisturisers to penetrate the epidermis faster than before so they nourish more effectively.


Products always promise all of these things but never actually come good on all of their claims. I have never yet managed to find a product that sings and dances in all the ways it says it can.


This one actually does though.


The texture is peculiar as it goes onto the face like a gel but when I massaged it in it started to clump with what I can only assume was the dead skin cells it was exfoliating away from my face (I actually felt a little sick at that point because I was grossed out) but after a minute I washed it off. My skin was instantly illuminated. I don't just mean it looked a tiny bit brighter either - it was bright, looked clear and almost glowing with radiance. I was in shock. I felt my skin and it was super soft too but the best part for me was when I applied my moisturiser. Most of the time it takes a good five minutes for any creams to sink in properly but this time it was super quick - at a rough estimate, 15 seconds (at the most) quick.


This absolutely amazing product was the best thing that could ever have happened to my daily skin care routine in a long time. I think I just fell head over heels in love.


Ginvera Green Tea Exfoliating Marvel Gel is £22.00 and available from Harvey Nichols.

8 comments:

  1. Haha i just wrote a review about this too, should be up tomorrow! I liked mine, but i am not sure about the smell!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike ;) I didn't notice the smell to be honest but maybe I wasn't paying enough attention and going crazy over the results haha xxx

      Delete
  2. I really want to try this, I've heard nothing but good things!

    Lola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get your hands on it Lola - you need this in your life! I love it so much xxx

      Delete
  3. This looks lovely & I love to drink green tea so therefore I will like this too right?! Great review :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I like green teas too but this is slightly different. It's just such a fabulous product! xxx

      Delete
  4. I love products that you can actually see working despite how horrible it is sometimes! Might have to try this :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Appreciating the dedication you put into your website and
    detailed information you provide. It's nice to come across a blog every once
    in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed information.
    Great read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds
    to my Google account.

    Here is my weblog - web page translation, ,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.