Sunday 16 September 2012

REVIEW: NATURAL COLLECTION DUO EYESHADOWS





left to right: mocha, latte, mink, sable

Natural Collection is a lovely brand that I like to keep floating around my stash. I've got two of these Natural Collection Duo Eyeshadows as you can see - the left on the image being 'Mocha/Latte' and the right on the image being 'Mink/Sable'.


I know I have moaned about lack of pigmentation in products before on Beautifully Superfluous and these are not the most highly pigmented shades in the world but they're great if you want to build up colour gradually. They're not shimmer shades either so there is no glitter to contend with. 'Mocha' is a great colour that I used to use for filling in my eyebrows (before I got the HD Brow palette - although they are incredibly similar shades) and 'Sable' works well as a powder highlighter - so each product sort-of multitasks even though they weren't designed to. Bonus!


They're fragrance-free, light-weight powders that don't appear to have any colour fall out what so ever. The packaging is the usual plain Natural Collection fare but for £1.99 a duo I don't see how this can be a problem. 


Natural Collection Duo Eyeshadows come in six different combinations and are available from Boots.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh Mocha looks lovely :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really nice! NC is such an affordable brand too :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.