Wednesday 26 September 2012

REVIEW: MUA IMMACULATE COLLECTION EYE SHADOW PALETTE









Whilst shopping in Derby last Sunday Dave decided to show his generous side (in aid of my up and coming birthday in October and the fact that he occasionally has a fit of spoiling me rotten) and buy me some of the things that I have wanted for a while but haven't spent on because of my 100 Day Challenge.


One of those presents he bought for me was the MUA Immaculate Collection palette which is currently £8 in Superdrug but free if you purchase £8 worth of products at the same time (it was Ali from Zombies Wear Eyeliner that put me onto this amazing deal - check her out for some absolutely amazing looks for eyes). The other products I got because of this deal have gone into the HUGE giveaway I will be holding closer to Christmas so keep your eyes peeled lovelies!


Anyway back to the MUA Immaculate Collection...


There are 24 shades to chose from, all well pigmented and swatched above. There is a great mix of opalescent, glitter and matte colours in a well chosen range of shades. If you're thinking of attending a lot of Christmas parties this year then I strongly doubt you will need any other palette than this one for the season and the winter trends currently circulating the fashion weeks.


I haven't noticed any product fall out from the palette nor have I noticed any color fallout from the shades I have played with on my actual eyelids. Like the majority of eye-shadows that I use though, these are going to need a strong primer to stay put for hours on end. Still, for £8, I can't exactly grumble.


MUA can be found on their own website. Alternatively you can find MUA counters at most Superdrug stores across the country or MUA products on the Superdrug website.

6 comments:

  1. Wow looks great, aww your bf sounds lovely :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He can be when he wants to be haha! It is a fab palette! xxx

      Delete
  2. Blimey, I wouldn't know what to do with so many colours in one palette! Wouldn't know what to pick! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean - it's incredible value for all of those shades though :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I picked this up & am quite impressed with it. There are a few colours that are not too great. But the majority of them are really nice. You get so many shadows for the price

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the only colours that aren't that great for the pigmentation are the matte ones but they're kind of pastel so I think they're supposed to be subtle anyway. The price is amazing for what it is! Thanks for commenting :) xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.