Wednesday 12 September 2012

REVIEW: FASHIONISTA BLUSH IN 'CRIMSON'





I don't think there is anything better than the pink in someone's cheeks after a brisk walk about the countryside.With the winter months drawing in and a definite crisp feeling in the air flushed cheeks with soon reign supreme. So why not start creating my own version right now?


This fashionistA (only available at Superdrug) blush in is the perfect colour for the up and coming months - it's a pinky red named 'Crimson' which has just a subtle hint of shimmer but no massive glitter particles. The blush is highly pigmented so I advise caution when applying it to your face (we're not aiming for clown-chic after all) but the colour pay off is superb. My only quandary with this product is there is a little bit of fall out from the finely milled powder but this isn't a massive problem so long as you're careful with it. For only £4.00 I think I've nabbed myself a bargain.


I am in love with it - and that is all I have to say on the matter.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful! but probably too bright for my PALE face :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you can see from the swatch - I'm whiter than white haha Pale girls united! I'm sure it would look gorgeous on you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try out the Fashionista products, gorgeous blush :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.