Tuesday 18 September 2012

REVIEW: LIMITED COLLECTION ALL-IN-ONE MASCARA




This mascara is £5.00 from Marks and Spencer. I'm not sure why it's so cheap because it's actually one of the better mascaras in my collection at the moment.


This mascara really is all-in-one. It provides lashes with a full volume of flutter whilst lengthening them at the same time. It doesn't clump, the wand is made with real bristles (if you read this blog regularly you will know I just don't get on with plastic ones) and coats each lash evenly.


The only downfall is that it takes at least two coats of mascara on each lash to achieve the impact that I've described. I always apply two coats anyway because I was like my lashes to look 'BOOM' but when I applied only coat there just wasn't a lot of oomph.


Nevertheless this is a very good mascara - especially for the price - and I think that everyone should give it a try. Mine is in the colour 'Brown' but I can imagine 'Black' will be rather striking, maybe more so.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like my type of mascara!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it - it's worth it! xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They do have a good selection! Agreed! xxx

      Delete
  3. Ooh I'll have to look into this, I'm needing a cheaper mascara and I'm exactly the same about plastic brushes, I just can't stand the way they feel, they spring back against my lashes, it's quite frankly depressing! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plastic bristles are just 'meh' - they have no clout about them! xxx

      Delete
  4. Ooooh might have to give this ago, love marks and Spencer's makeup, discovered it not long ago! great post and lush blog :) I'm now following, www.gemsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.