Saturday 15 September 2012

REVIEW: SOAP & GLORY THICK & FAST SUPER VOLUME MASCARA







This mascara has featured on this blog before in my Top Five Products Under £10 and I'm still loving it - so it's getting a post all to itself.


For £10 (at the time of the above post it was on offer at Boots for £7.00) this mascara was something I was a little dubious about - I love Soap and Glory's body products but a branch out into cosmetics is completely different. It has such a big wand that I thought it would be messy to apply to my lashes but lo and behold it was actually very easy. 


It coats every lash well, giving a a full flutter with added volume. I wouldn't say it's the best volume mascara I've ever come across but it's in the top 10 most definitely. I like that it has real bristles too (as anyone that reads this blog regularly will know that plastic bristles are a no-go for me).


I don't want this mascara to finish but I fear its on it's way out because it is starting to clump slightly. Still, that's nothing that a little soak in some boiling water won't fix, is it?

3 comments:

  1. How do you find S&G make up? Would you buy it again?xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a little unsure as well, when soap and glory branched out into cosmetics, but this sounds fab :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to try Soap & Glory make up products. I have always loved their skincare range but was always reluctant on trying their cosmetics. But this mascara and it's wand sounds brill!

    Jess
    http://jmhunterxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.