Monday 3 September 2012

REVIEW: SOAP & GLORY HEEL GENUIS





I like to look after my feet. I only have one pair of them and I'm on them running around, skipping sometimes, walking and pacing for the better part of most days. Soap & Glory's Heel Genius is a product I use at least once a week as a treat for my poor tootsies. After they've been scrubbed, soaked and Dave has been made to massage them (I'm very lucky) I smoother a generous amount of this product onto my feet and cover them with the cosiest socks I can find.


A lot of people think that this works like a normal foot cream but really it's an inexpensive alternative to spa paraffin dips. Its light green in colour and vaguely smells of the usual Soap & Glory scent. It sinks into the skin slowly but steadily leaving my feet feeling fabulous and refreshed two hours later. It doesn't soften really hard skin so please don't purchase it for that reason (buy yourself one of those cheese-grater on a stick files for your feet instead). I love it and my feet wouldn't be same without it.


Soap & Glory Heel Genius is exclusive to Boots in the UK - RRP £5.50


Have you used Soap & Glory Heel Genius?
What do you think of it?
Let me know - all comments loved and appreciated!

14 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this review, been looking into buying this but need something for hard skin really so might get something else.
    bellinibeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheese-grater awwww vile hahah (I have one...:/)

    I'm terrible I always forget to moisturise my feet :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have two somewhere... heehee! xxx

      Delete
  3. I love this too & its been an amazing foot cream for me this summer. Coming out of the dry long winter we had my feet were in need of some TLC & this has worked wonders. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it was amazing for you - I love it so much! xxx

      Delete
  4. I love Soap and Glory ( i am even giving away some soap and glory goodies!), but i really want to try this, i always neglect my poor feet!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soap and Glory are a great brand definitely! You should try it - I think that it works wonders! xxx

      Delete
  5. ok..you had me sold at 'spa paraffin dips" LOVE those!!! I must get my hands on this stuff, great post! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - I love anything to do with Spas! I hope you enjoy it when you get hold of it! xxx

      Delete
  6. I have this and love it too! I really need to treat my feet more often though and soak and scrub as well!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean - I could do with doing mine twice a week really but I'm doing ok with once for now! xxx

      Delete
  7. I have this and for me, it did nothing :( xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Oh that's a shame - I've never read of it not working for anyone! Is there anything else you would recommend instead? Would love to hear a recommendation from you :) xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.