Wednesday 19 September 2012

REVIEW: HELLO KITTY LONDON LIP BALM




Eeek - how cute is Hello Kitty? I'm a sucker for it so when I ordered this on a whim with my 
Marks and Spencer vouchers I got two (although I will be giving one to Dave's sister because she loves HK too) as it was only £2.00.


I know lip balms generally aren't anything to get especially excited about but I thought I would share it anyway. It's pink, smells like strawberries, has a very slight tint to it and does it's job of nourishing the lips. With a cute tin like this though I don't really care that there isn't much to say about the product. I'm just in love with the fact it's Hello Kitty.

7 comments:

  1. omg i love hello kitty ahah :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know - it's really cool. Stripes suit HK better than pink :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I adore Hello Kitty too!

    Does Marks & Spencer have a lot of HK cosmetics?

    Stephanie xox
    thoughtsofawannabejournalist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it has a few things yes - but mostly aimed at young girls/tweens. I just couldn't resist though! xxx

      Delete
  4. Cant beat a little Hello Kitty! Too cute. Also lipbalm's are a girls best friend. FACT :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.