Monday 18 June 2012

ACCESSORIES: NEW SHOES








I thought I would share my latest purchase in this post - NEW SHOES!


I don't know a single girl that doesn't love buying new shoes. For me shoe shopping is stressful because I have such a large shoe size. Being a UK size 9 that requires a wide fit, I'm not usually catered for in the high street stores that I want to buy from. I tend to buy flats more than heels because I don't need any height being 6ft tall already!


The places that do cater for me are New Look, Barratts, Evans and occassionally Primark. I would love to be able to afford the higher end designers and I think I would give my left arm for some Manolo Blahniks. However these ones are New Look, they cost £9.99 (with £3.95 p&p) and have arrived today.


They're a tight fit but I do like them and I don't think I'm alone when I say that I'm willing to put up with a little bit of pain for the sake of twinkling tootsies. I like that they're different, will look good dressed up or down and the gold means that I can accessorize with almost anything. The floral is lovely too - almost like a Cath Kidson print. I want them in silver too!


Have you bought any new shoes recently? What do you think of my new shoes?
Let me know! I'd love to hear any comments!

2 comments:

  1. These looks so pretty! I'm in need of some flats at for the summer. I usually live in wedges - not too good for my feet! So I think I'll definitely take a look at the New Look flats.

    Have you seen the cut out ones that Top Shop are selling? They're absolutely adorable.

    I don't have the same problem as you though, I'm 5'3" and need heels for height!

    -Olivia xx
    http://creamteaandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't tend to look in Topshop for shoes. They rarely do my size and when they do they're really really slim fitting :,( I have hobbit feet lol! I will check them out though! Thanks for the tip!

      New Look have some great shoes in at the moment! So jealous! I wish I was your height lol

      Helen xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.