Sunday 8 December 2013

AN APOLOGY, A THANK YOU AND A PROMISE

sometimesweneedtorearrange
image taken from here

This is just a quick post to let you all know what's happening with this blog at the moment. I realise I've faulted from my usual consistency of posting very often. I was starting to post 4-5 times a day and I was really enjoying doing this as I felt like I had a lot to say and share. I still feel like I have a lot to say and share and I want to say it all as soon as possible but unfortunately my life has been getting in the way. My 'real' life anyway. 


I've been ill this past week but during and before this, and probably until just after Christmas, I've been doing and will be doing as many hours as I can at work (taking a little bit of overtime too) to try and bump up my bank account after a few months of being unemployed. It helps that I like where I work but obviously this eats into my time spent on my blog and other projects. I've also been contributing to the online title Curvaceous Inc as a Beauty Writer (something I love but requires a lot of emails). It's a small step on the ladder of what I eventually want to do with the rest of my life so I put a lot of effort into my articles. If you're interested in seeing what the digital magazine is all about then I strongly suggest you download a copy (it costs under £2.00) and the beauty section is really strong with a range of topics that are really interesting as well as informative and, a lot of the time, affordable.


I just want to take the opportunity to say I really appreciate you all sticking with me whilst I go through this phase. It means the world to me that you're all still here and reading and commenting when I do post even though I'm rather sporadic and aren't following a set routine at the moment. 


So what does the future hold? Well, as of the new year I'll be back to posting regularly with a lot of content once again. There'll be giveaways too which I'm happy to be collecting for at the moment and a lot of varied content. I'm excited for it all and hopefully 2014 will be the year that this blog goes from strength to strength!


So once again, thank you for staying with me whilst I get through the festive season. Things will be back to normal, or even better, come January 1st I PROMISE. In the mean time I'll be trying to post as often as possible but that might be limited for a while to only 1 or 2 posts a week or something...


If you have any suggestions for what you want to see in the new year then let me know below.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoy your blogging, your magazine articles and the fact you are not unemployed. I enjoy your posts and their content. So when you have more free time to write, I'll be even happier. CU on your next post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I adore every single one. Please feel free to link your blogs underneath your comments - I love finding new blogs to read!

It may take me a while to reply to comments so if you have any direct questions please tweet me @Superfluous_B and I'll get back to you more quickly there.

Comment moderation is in place to prevent spam. Spam includes: 'follow for follow comments', comments made with a link where the comment has no relevance to the post, anonymous comments that have no relevance to the post and trolling/hate. These will all be deleted.